– identification of hazards
– risk analysis including selection and implementation of controls
– using risk management effectively when supervising workers
– evidence gathering
– analysing information identify contributing factors & underlying causes
– making recommendations to prevent repeat incidents
– supervision of teams
– delivering meeting such as toolbox talks and/or shift handovers
– workplace negotiations
Groups & Corporate sessions can be delivered at your site or our Clontarf facility.
Day, evening or weekend courses are available by arrangement.
Standard course duration is 2.5 days.
Depending on needs, your qualification may be delivered via any combination of online, correspondence or in-person services.
Our trainers are committed to ensuring you achieve your qualification as quickly and effectively as possible.
Call today on 07 3142 0610 and get started for just $695.
Axxis Industry Qualifications pays respect to elders past and present and acknowledges the traditional owners of the land upon which we work.