Onsite group and corporate training is available.
Day, evening or weekend courses are available and can be conducted at our Clontarf training facility.
Your qualification may be delivered via any combination of in person, online, correspondence or via blended delivery.
RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes
RIIWHS301D Conduct safety and health investigations
RIICOM301D Communicate information
These units include, but are not limited to the following:
Risk management including:
– the identification of hazards
– risk analysis including the selection and implementation of controls
– using risk management effectively when supervising workers
Incident investigation including:
– evidence gathering
– analysing information to identify contributing factors and underlying causes
– making recommendations to prevent repeat events
Communicating information including:
– supervision of teams
– delivering meeting such as toolbox talks and/or shift handovers
– workplace negotiations
Our trainers are committed to ensuring you achieve your qualification as quickly and effectively as possible.
Call today on 07 3142 0610 and get started for just $695.
Axxis project Training pays respect to elders past and present and acknowledges the traditional owners of the land upon which we work.
Axxis Project Training Pty. Ltd.
Accredited Provider No. 41392
Office Hours: (07) 3142 0610
After Hours: 0421 072 276