Axxis IQ (Axxis Industry Qualifications) is proud to work in conjunction with Construction Skills Queensland in the provision of heavily subsidised qualifications. Eligibility requirements apply.
Eligibility rules can be quite confusing and most find it productive to contact Axxis IQ on 07 3142 0610 to discuss their personal situation.
For the purposes of eligibility under the CSQ Program Agreement, ALL participants MUST meet the following criteria:
(a) An Australian or New Zealand citizen OR permanent resident OR A Visa holder with permission to work and study in Australia, and
(b) Employed in the Queensland building and construction industry as described below
and MUST NOT be:
The right to work in Australia means holding one or more of the following:
1. A current green Medicare Card (or providing a current MyGov Medicare snapshot)
2. An Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate or extract (not a commemorative certificate)
3. A valid Visa with relevant permission to work (this does not includes international student visas)
4. An Australian or New Zealand Passport (up to 6-months after expiry)
5. An Australian Citizenship Certificate
Eligible participants must provide evidence they are existing workers or unemployed (for less than 4-years) workers in the Construction Industry, who work the majority of their time in one or more of the following:
Employees and Self-employed workers, substantially engaged, in the Queensland residential building and construction industry doing:
· renovations and extensions of residential and commercial buildings
· installation services for interiors of residential and commercial buildings in associated trades; electrical, plumbing, flooring etc.
Employed and Self-employed in the Queensland civil construction industry doing:
· land development and site preparation for the purpose of construction
· works on a CSQ designated Major Project – construction of infrastructure
Working on a CSQ designated Major Project and nominated for training by the authorised representative.
Unemployed workers (not greater than 4 years) who would otherwise meet the requirements as above.
Workers employed by the following government entities or corporation are NOT eligible for CSQ programs.
State or Government Departments (excluding local councils)
Government owned Corporations including but not limited to:
Statutory bodied including but not limited to:
Commonwealth Government Departments and agencies including but not limited to:
Commonwealth Companies (including but not limited to)
Corporate Commonwealth Entities (including but not limited to)
Axxis IQ acknowledges the traditional owners of the lands upon which we work and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging.
Axxis Project Training Pty. Ltd.
Accredited Provider No. 41392
Office Hours: (07) 3142 0610
After Hours: 0421 072 276